Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

VICTORIAN AND EDWARDIAN MOURNING/FUNERAL CARDS FOR

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nantwich

Nantwich Report 12 Feb 2005 20:15

Evening All Me (again!) lots of cards on e-bay at the mo! 1. WILLIAM THOMAS HUBBARD died 22 June 1862. 2. MILDRED MARY ARKELL beloved child of RICHARD and MARY ARKELL who died 12 August 1875 aged 8 months. 3. MARY ARKELL eldest daughter of the late JOHN ARKELL Esq. died at Boddington. 27 March 1864 aged 72 years. 4. ANNIE HEWER ARKELL who died at Kingsdown 29 January 1876 aged 27 years. 5. REGINALD ARKELL beloved son of WILLIAM and MARY ARKELL who died 24 November 1884 aged 12 years. 6. JOHN ARKELL who died 21 October 1881 aged 79 years. 7. EDMUND HIBBARD of Little Park who died 23 MAY 1903 aged 81 years. 8. JAMES HAYDEN GATES who died 17 June 1871 aged 42 years. 9. CHARLES HIBBARD who died Little Coxwell 8 May 1871 aged 69 years 10. MARY ARKELL beloved wife REGINALD ARKELL 7 December 1871 aged 25 years. 11. SUSANNAH ARKELL wife of Mr T ARKELL who died at Kingsdown 3 November 1866 aged 29 years. 12. ELIZABETH CLARKE COX who died at 6 February 1916 aged 78 years buried at Woolwich Cemetery. 13. WILLIAM TOVEY who died 8 May 1916 aged 56 years buried at Woolwich Cemetery. Plus many more for ARKELL and HIBBARD families. Are there any of you out there?????? Sarah

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 27 Feb 2005 18:45

Not me but I'm sure there's somebody with the surname Arkell on here

Cheryl

Cheryl Report 27 Feb 2005 18:55

Hi Somebody asked me to do a look up for William Tovey but I've just deleted my message so sadly I don't no who it was I hope they read this !!!!! Regards Cheryl