Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jack Wilkins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

syljo

syljo Report 11 Feb 2005 17:20

Where are you now Jack and your wife. You was best man at our wedding in 1956. Do you still live in the Oxford area?

Margaret

Margaret Report 11 Feb 2005 17:24

Surely this is a trying to find message which are not supposed to be on this board according to the heading where the post message bit is Margaret

Katwin

Katwin Report 11 Feb 2005 18:03

Sylvia, Would he be Jack W Wilkins? I have found this one on the electoral roll and by coincidence he lives round the corner from me! What is his wife's name - I will see if they are at the same address. There are a lot more J Wilkins in Oxfordshire. If you want them all, I'll send them direct. Kathy