Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Membership renewal.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mhairi

Mhairi Report 11 Feb 2005 10:46

My membership is due for renewal at the beginning of March. It already says I can renew just now, when you click on the link it takes you to a screen that says about becomming a full member.... Does everything stay the same or would I have to start over again with a different member number.. Mhairi

Christopher

Christopher Report 11 Feb 2005 10:49

it stays the same just pay again and log back in, the renewal date will change to the following year

Mhairi

Mhairi Report 11 Feb 2005 10:51

Thanks Christopher I will wait till nearer the time and get my full year's worth.... And it has been worth it..... Mhairi

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 11 Feb 2005 10:52

Just tried to find out when mines due....how? where?

Christopher

Christopher Report 11 Feb 2005 10:53

i'm not sure you have to wait i think it just adds on to the time you won't lose any time doing it now

Mhairi

Mhairi Report 11 Feb 2005 10:54

The column down the left had side of the screen says Welcome name the full member until whenever its due for renewal ... Mhairi

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 11 Feb 2005 10:56

Silly me!....thanks Mhairi :o)

Mhairi

Mhairi Report 11 Feb 2005 10:58

Your welcome Gerri... Christopher have renewed and it has just renewed my membership for the date it finishes.... Thank you I'm now around to annoy you all for another year,,,, yee hah ..... Mhairi lol