Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

All worth while!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 8 Feb 2005 22:53

A few weeks ago I helped a new member to get started on her tree. Tonight I got a lovely note from her thanking me for my help and letting me know she was in touch with a living rellie. Now doesn't that make it all worth while? And if that wasn't enough, it turns out a lady I was chatting to last night went to school with my sister! Jeanette x

Heather

Heather Report 8 Feb 2005 23:04

Yes, it really makes up for the odd thoughtless one doesnt it. I have had some lovely mails recently (which I dont feel I deserved) but it was wonderful to hear from people so pleased with the little you have done for them.

Mhairi

Mhairi Report 8 Feb 2005 23:04

That's great.... I always appreciate the help people give me on this site..... It was lovely she e-mailed you personally to thank you...... What it all boils down to is Its a small world... Mhairi