Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lost Father.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynne

Lynne Report 6 Feb 2005 21:20

This is a long shot.. My friends mother has been diagnosed with breast cancer. the doctor has advised my friend to be screened and at the consultation, she was asked about her Fathers history, in case there was cancer on his side too. She has never met him and was brought up from a baby by the person she calls Dad. How can I help her find her biological father? Any tips please thank you Lynne

~˜Kim in

~˜Kim in Report 6 Feb 2005 21:23

Hi does she know hin name, rough age and where he was from? kimx

Lynne

Lynne Report 6 Feb 2005 21:25

Yes Kim, His name is JAMES FREDERICK BOOTH and he was born about 1951. Croydon Surrey. Last known to be living in Thornton Heath. He has an older brother PETER FREDERICK, and an older sister.

~˜Kim in

~˜Kim in Report 6 Feb 2005 21:28

Lynne I have sent you a message kimx

Lynne

Lynne Report 7 Feb 2005 21:18

Thanks to Kim and Sheila he has been found AND contacted!

~˜Kim in

~˜Kim in Report 7 Feb 2005 22:13

Your welcome lynne, i hope all goes well for her.... best of luck kimx