Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1871 Look up for a brick wall that I think has tum

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sane Jayne

Sane Jayne Report 2 Feb 2005 21:18

I would be grateful for a look up on a Charles John Webb (Father born in UK) and Ada Webb (daughter born in USA about 1859/60) There could also be a Willima Wright with these 2 also. Sorry I dont have anything further. Many Thanks in advance for your help Jayne

Colette

Colette Report 2 Feb 2005 22:00

Jayne cannot find an Ada born in USA in UK in 1871 do you have anything ales to go on are they on any other census. Colette xx

Sane Jayne

Sane Jayne Report 2 Feb 2005 22:18

No but thanks for looking. The family may not have been back in the UK in 1871. I know Ada was here in 1876 as she got married. Maybe Charles John Webb and a William are in the Plumstead/Woolwich area in 1881 I have absolutely no other info at this point.

Louise2212

Louise2212 Report 2 Feb 2005 22:20

have you tried looking at the US census?

Sane Jayne

Sane Jayne Report 3 Feb 2005 17:45

I got the info that Ada was born int he USA from 1881/91/01 censuses when she is shown living with my g grand father and siblings etc. Shown as Ada Stubbington Thanks Jayne