Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Actual Date of the 1901 census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann

Ann Report 31 Jan 2005 15:47

hi Does anyone know the actual date the 1901 census was?(please). I must be having an oldie moment cos I can't see it anywhere. The one person I really wanted gen. on was listed as being in hospital!typical eh! Thanks Ann

Wendy

Wendy Report 31 Jan 2005 15:51

Have nudged census dates thread for you Wendy

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 15:51

Hi Ann, 1901 census date was 31st March 1901. I used to be a Woodruff before marriage!! Margaret

Ann

Ann Report 31 Jan 2005 15:57

Thanks Margaret............i thought it might help me while working out dates of birth. I have only just started and it gets more complicated each day!(I am researching myBM family ) There's my grandfather......birth isn't listed anywhere, so my imagination runs riot as he was a boarder with someone........a widow .old enough to be his mother + her son+daughter............i tried getting her maiden name but marriages before 1911ish dnt have spouses name....arrrgh . It's so frustrating. Thanks again Ann