Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

neale family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val

Val Report 30 Jan 2005 14:42

My gr gr gr gran was Hannah Neale she was born in Wales in 1784 and she married a John Dalton in 1806, Hannah's dad was James Neale don't no who mother is

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 30 Jan 2005 14:43

Hi Valerie Some dates and birthplaces would be useful :-) Jeanette x

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 30 Jan 2005 14:44

Beat me to it! lol

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 30 Jan 2005 14:46

Yes Hannah was born at a time when they thought it was only important to name the father! Have you found the parish that Hannah was born in? You could look back through that parishes marriage registers to see if her parents married in that parish. Jeanette x

Val

Val Report 30 Jan 2005 15:16

Hi thanks everyone she was born in Wales 3rd Jan 1784 I was just wondering were records with mothers maiden would be