Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

kenny/delaneys county offaly ireland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacky

Jacky Report 26 Jan 2005 04:05

can anyone help me find kenny family + delaneys ferbane county offaly ireland then to liverpool 1925? any tips on how to trace irish relatives please. been doing it for ages and still got no further thanks peter kenny ferbane county offaly dob 2 may 1894 margaret delaney bannagher county offaly dob 2october 1902.

Janet

Janet Report 26 Jan 2005 20:30

I think you may find that Banagher was Kings County back in 1894 and 1902, although it is Offaly now. As you know the dates of birth, have you thought of sending to Dublin GRO for the Certificates? You will have to send Euros but you can still obtain the certificates. I have suggested so many areas of research in Ireland and so have other people. If you put Ireland/Irish in the box at the top of the board they should all come up. Janet