Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

rude people at Free BMD !!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥♪ˇ Karen

♥♪ˇ Karen Report 19 Jan 2005 17:18

I found a mistake which I was sure of, so sent a correction for the first time ever.......& got abusive emails back !!!

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 19 Jan 2005 17:21

Really Karen! That's awful I found an error on YorkshireBMD and reported it. They said they would correct it on the next update but it's still wrong. Jeanette x

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 19 Jan 2005 17:56

karen im glad im not the only one. i kept getting a message saying that there was an error on page.underneath it said that it was my fault and not the sites. i mailed them and had an obnoxious reply. so i mailed back and said if they spoke to every one like that then it wont be long before their site goes under,lol. they then sent me another mail saying that if i asked nicely they would tell me how to solve the problem!! yeah rite! i didnt bother,it soon corrected itself,which proved that it wasnt me ,it WAS them!!! lol susie