Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Advice please...?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Louise

Louise Report 19 Jan 2005 12:31

Hello, I am trying to trace my fathers cousin to see if she can help me with my research. The problem is her name was Jennifer Jones 20 years ago, probably married now, and the address I have is in Wales and 20 years old. Is there ANYTHING I could possibly find out? Thanks Louisex

Louise

Louise Report 19 Jan 2005 12:49

Thats pretty lucky Linda! Where would I find the electoral lists, are they available to search, do you know? Louisex

Christine in Herts

Christine in Herts Report 19 Jan 2005 12:56

Is there any chance she'd be identifiable on Friends Reunited? Do you know which school she went to? Christine

Louise

Louise Report 19 Jan 2005 13:01

Christine, I did try that, I know vaguely where she went to school and sent an email to the Jennifer Jones that seemed most likely. That was about 5 months ago and haven't heard. Never mind, I am plagued by common surnames! Louisex

Louise

Louise Report 19 Jan 2005 13:03

Thanks for all your advice, I think I will do that Chris, its seems like my only option. Louisex

Louise

Louise Report 19 Jan 2005 13:05

Linda, I am in Devon, the address is in North Wales, do I just need the address and the people living there for somebody to search for me? Louisex

Louise

Louise Report 19 Jan 2005 13:20

Thanks a lot Linda, I'll try what you suggest. Louisex