Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

2004 look up

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lesley

Lesley Report 16 Jan 2005 12:11

please could some do a look up for a robert walton in this area. he was last known in this area from the 1079's. unsure if he is still in this area. but any help would be greatfull recieved.

Smiley

Smiley Report 16 Jan 2005 12:13

What area???? 1079??

Lesley

Lesley Report 16 Jan 2005 12:16

unsure of area. sorry! but the dates would be from 1970 onwards.

Smiley

Smiley Report 16 Jan 2005 12:17

I've bumped Allan Green's thread, over on the "Records Office" board, he is offering "60 Million Current" look ups of living people. The rest of us deal with the dead ones I'm afraid

Lesley

Lesley Report 16 Jan 2005 12:19

just spy'd Allen.!!!

Smiley

Smiley Report 16 Jan 2005 13:15

Ahh... I lived up to my name, and made YOU Smiley Dea :)

Sheila

Sheila Report 16 Jan 2005 13:25

Hi Lesley, Just did a look up for you but I would need either a county or a middle inital, just put his name on and I can only show 200 matches at a time and they just shot of the page, have you any more info? Sheila

Sheila

Sheila Report 16 Jan 2005 13:44

Hi, Just realised you did mention Dorset in another thread, I have e-mailed the results direct to you. Sheila