Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

So excited

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda G

Linda G Report 15 Jan 2005 13:13

Just had to let someone know who will understand. I got my first ever certificate back today and it's the right one. Can now go ahead in the next bit of the journey. Linda

Heather

Heather Report 15 Jan 2005 13:16

Yes only we understand the excitement of seeing that big envelope in the post and opening it with shaking hands.

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 15 Jan 2005 13:25

Great news Linda. Friends off the board often develop glazed-over eyes when you tell them, so we'd love to share your success stories.

Patricia

Patricia Report 15 Jan 2005 17:26

Hi Linda Isn't it exciting? I was rather rash at Christmas time and ordered ten! and they all arrived yesterday, in two envelopes. I was in a stupor, didn't know which to look at first! Enjoy your hunting. Patricia

Cougarjo

Cougarjo Report 15 Jan 2005 21:27

I ordered my first one yesterday so am excited for it to arrive! Hope it doesn't take too long!! Joanne

Patricia

Patricia Report 15 Jan 2005 22:09

Hi Linda No, I spent a lot of money, so now I can't wait until pay day! But it's still fun, isn't it? Enjoy. Patricia