Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Southwark, Bermondsey, Rotherhithe, Newington etc.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 15 Jan 2005 12:20

Some of you may remember I listed the archives at Southwark on a thread last week. I had emailed them asking for info deposited at their archives about my Grandmother who was a very well known person in that area! I have today received a mail telling me a book has just been published which includes two photos of my Gran and they are going to send it to me. Isnt that wonderful! They have also sent me an attachment of books and pamphlets relating to the area which may be of interest to others with ancestors from docklands too. If any of you want to see the list, please email me privately with your email addy so I can send the attachment.

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 15 Jan 2005 12:34

Heather have mailed you

Juliana

Juliana Report 15 Jan 2005 12:38

HOW DO I MAIL YOU HEATHER? JULIANA X

Heather

Heather Report 15 Jan 2005 12:51

Just click on my name.

Nanny Pat

Nanny Pat Report 15 Jan 2005 13:05

Heather, I too have also sent you a message. Thanks

Nanny Pat

Nanny Pat Report 15 Jan 2005 13:20

Thanks for the list Heather, lots of valuable information covering the area.

Heather

Heather Report 15 Jan 2005 13:25

Trouble is Pat, Id like to have the lot of them, wouldnt you?

Nanny Pat

Nanny Pat Report 15 Jan 2005 13:36

Hi Heather, I do have few of their booklets on Bermondsey and Southwark, but to collect more adds to the expense!

Heather

Heather Report 15 Jan 2005 15:32

I have replied to everyone who sent me mails.