Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HELP WITH THE 1891CENSUS PLEASE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

barny

barny Report 12 Jan 2005 14:39

Looking for info on Elijah Barnbrook, he would have been about 12 in 1891 from stafford .By 1910 he was a colour sergeant with the 3rd south stafford Regiment and married to florence barnbrook formerly vickers, with two childern would he be around 30 in 1910 or am i ,wrong =william

Tiamo

Tiamo Report 12 Jan 2005 14:54

Can only spot this one at moment Name: Barnbrook, Elijah Age in 1891: 30 Relation: Brother Gender: Male Where Born: Brierley Hill, Staffordshire Civil parish: Kingswinford Ecclesiastical parish: Brierly Hill Town: County: Staffordshire Street address: View Image Condition as to marriage: View Image Education: View Image Employment status: View Image Occupation: View Image Source information: RG12/2308 Registration district: Stourbridge Sub registration district: Kingswinford ED, institution, or vessel: 26 Folio: 100 Page: 1 (click

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 12 Jan 2005 15:00

hi william have you got him in 1901? i have found an elijah aged 28 in staffs living with his father william and mother ann is this him? i have saved the image. susie

Tiamo

Tiamo Report 12 Jan 2005 15:23

Any more clues,please. Have looked through 584 Elijah's for mistranscription but can't see him. Other family members and birthplaces would help. Were they from Stourbridge??Brierly Hill??

Heather

Heather Report 12 Jan 2005 15:24

I found a couple mistranscribed as Elizah (!) but one was 17 and one 18.

Tiamo

Tiamo Report 12 Jan 2005 15:27

I have found a 3 year old Elijah Barnbrook with father,Joseph and family mistranscribed as Bunbrook. Please send a message if you want details as I will be going out shortly and won't keep chasing this thread. Tricia

Tiamo

Tiamo Report 12 Jan 2005 15:39

Here you are - he's bound to be yours,anyway Living 9 Rocks Hill,Brierly Hill Joseph Head age 40 Clay Miner born Worcestershire Amblecote Emma Wife age 40 born Stourbridge Caroline 18 " Samuel 16 " Joseph 12 " Harry 10 " William 6 " Elijah 3 born Briely Hill Other kids born Stourbridge

Tiamo

Tiamo Report 12 Jan 2005 15:40

Same family in 1901 I do hope this is the one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is Barnbrook on the image Elijah Bambrook 12 Brierley Hill, Staffordshire, England Son Stourbridge Worcestershire Emma Bambrook 46 Stourbridge, Worcestershire, England Head Stourbridge Worcestershire John Bambrook 17 Hay Green, Worcestershire, England Son Stourbridge Worcestershire William Bambrook 15 Hay Green, Worcestershire, England Son Stourbridge Worcestershire Living 6 Bagley St Stourbridge. Send Email address if you want images. That's my lot - over and out! Please say you got the age wrong. Barnbrook, Joseph Record Type: Deaths Age at death: 48 Quarter: September Year: 1900 District: Stourbridge County: Shropshire Staffordshire Warwickshire West Midlands Worcestershire Volume: 6c Page: 96 (click to see others on page) Tricia

Tiamo

Tiamo Report 12 Jan 2005 18:54

Have you picked up this inform yet? Put us out of our misery. Tricia

barny

barny Report 12 Jan 2005 22:24

MY thanks to Tricia, william