Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dilley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Raimente

Raimente Report 11 Jan 2005 13:40

This is for Debra or some other kind person. My father is Albert Richard Dilley born Henden 1992. Prior to his partnership with my mother he was married and had about 5 children. I am trying to find a record of his 1st marriage and details of my half siblings. He was a naval man for many years and died in Portsmouth about 1966. Any help would be appreciated. Norma

♥♪ˇ Karen

♥♪ˇ Karen Report 11 Jan 2005 14:05

Doesn't seem to be any Albert Richards on FreeBMD.

Tiamo

Tiamo Report 11 Jan 2005 14:12

Think this is a search for someone on 1837. FreeBMD doesn't cover years as recent as that. Tricia

♥♪ˇ Karen

♥♪ˇ Karen Report 11 Jan 2005 14:17

his name is the other way around Births Dec 1892 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dilley Richard Albert Hendon 3a 184

Tiamo

Tiamo Report 11 Jan 2005 14:18

Nice one. And, what about the year?? 100 years out??

♥♪ˇ Karen

♥♪ˇ Karen Report 11 Jan 2005 14:21

LOL...........I figured if he was born in 1992, he would be an early bloomer to have a daughter researching the family tree !!

Tiamo

Tiamo Report 11 Jan 2005 14:22

I just thought he was a very clever chap to have died before he was born!! Still think you will only find his marriage on 1837 and even then it will be difficult to find children's names unless it is very uncommon surname and birthplaces are all the same. There isn't a census open to public after 1901. Have you checked to see if anyone else is researching the same name on GenesR?? Tricia