Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1837 problem resolved

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 6 Jan 2005 11:01

Hi, I've heard from 1837online about the problems we had over Christmas and they have extended my expiry date by 6 weeks. I was hoping for some free credits as well .................... Gwynne

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jan 2005 11:03

Gwynne I've tried again this morning and it's still not accepting either of our cards as payment. I know there's nothing wrong with the cards cos I've just bought credits for familyhistory online using the same card. Ah well...another few days of waiting to get in wont kill me! Lou

cr*patthis

cr*patthis Report 6 Jan 2005 11:06

also been trying for a week to buy units, just coming up error on page. have emailed them but not had a reply yet. typical, the one time you have a lead! christine

Richard in Perth

Richard in Perth Report 6 Jan 2005 11:08

I just bought some 1837 credits about an hour ago, and it worked OK - except that I didn't get my 20% bonus points for using the promotional code. Have written to them asking for an explanation!

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jan 2005 11:10

Richard When I TRIED to buy credits, it accepted the promotion code, said 55 units + 11 free but then wouldn't let me go any further. Grrr! Lou

Margaret

Margaret Report 6 Jan 2005 11:13

Perhaps they are inundated with people trying to buy credits at the moment. I'm sure it will settle down. No help I know if you are desperate to get on. Margaret