Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Guest members?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jeanie

Jeanie Report 4 Jan 2005 09:36

I get confused what the difference is to those of us who pay and those that don't. Am I correct in thinking that non payers can still put their tree on and comments on the various boards and the only thing they can't do is send an e-mail to another member but that they can reply if they receive one? Thanks Jeanie

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 4 Jan 2005 09:40

Hi Jeanie I think non paying members can put thier tree on and add to the trying to find board only. They can view the other boards but not reply. They cnnot initiate contact with other members but can reply if a full paying member contacts them first. Jeanette x