Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1837 "time out" problems

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Charlotte

Charlotte Report 2 Jan 2005 13:36

Hi, Can anyone help me please? I have been using 1837 for several weeks and have credit units remaining but have been unable to access the site for 2 days. I just keep getting "time out" message (even if I type in the web address in from scratch instead of via favourites). Have even asked for new password but that doesn't work either and so far no response from help desk. Does anyone have any tips please? Charlotte

Helen

Helen Report 2 Jan 2005 14:50

There were a lot of comments posted on this site yesterday, it seems that there is a problem with 1837. I was on 1837 this morning and it was working fine, but I have just tried to get on again and all I get is 'Time Out' . I don't understand computers at all, but I think that this infernal machine has had too much Christmas cheer.

Nanny Pat

Nanny Pat Report 2 Jan 2005 15:49

See todays thread re 1837 Promotion