Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ALCESTER info Please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirlock

Shirlock Report 1 Jan 2005 16:07

Hello Please could anyone let me know if the Smallwood Almshouses are still Standing in Alcester? They are near the railway station I believe. Thank you Shirley

Val wish I'd never started

Val wish I'd never started Report 1 Jan 2005 23:19

hi if you do a google for smallwood almshouses there is quite a bit of info including pictures

Shirlock

Shirlock Report 2 Jan 2005 15:12

Hello Valerie Thank you for letting me know about the google search. I found "Window of Warwickshire" with some lovely photos and also of Ettington where my Hancocks came from. Thanks again Shirley

Val wish I'd never started

Val wish I'd never started Report 2 Jan 2005 20:50

hi glad to be of help I am quite new to this myself so cannot often help anyone wish I could one day maybe !!!!!!!!!