Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mystery Death

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Jan 2005 07:55

Hi, anyone help find the truth about the death of Marjory Constance Wagstaff. She was stationed in Surrey in 1945 when she was a WAAF. A/C 1st Class. She died 3.2. 1945. She was apparently murded. Any idea how I can find out. I have the grave sight etc from War Graves etc. She was born and buried in Cardiff SW. Bill

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Jan 2005 08:32

Sylvia, Thanks for that will try and find location. Family that could have helped are all in the same grave in Cardif and I'm in Oz. Its a good place to start. Have a good New Year. Bill W

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 1 Jan 2005 09:12

Hi, Her death certificate will tell you the cause of death and will also tell you if an inquest was held. Gwynne

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Jan 2005 19:49

Pamela Thanks for your interest. I know that Marjory, her father, her mother and sister are all buried in the same grave in the CWGC in Cardiff. They have confirmed this I also have the grave location. The answer to your question must be yes they do. I did not even think they would bury family members in the same grave as service people. Regards Bill.

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Jan 2005 19:53

Gwynneth, that certailnly would be the best way to go. Thanks all of you for your help. Regards Bill