Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HELP WITH CALL UP NATIONAL SERVICE DATES PLEASE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tony

Tony Report 27 Dec 2004 13:25

I am having problems finding William Charles Huggins Born 1871 Botesdale Suffolk on the 1891 census he would have been 20 and i want to know if he was married to Alice Collins. The 1901 census shows him living at Deptford St Pauls with sister in law Selina Collins who he later married.So were did he go in 1901??Call Up.Thanks Tony.

karenandjim

karenandjim Report 27 Dec 2004 13:48

hi looked under william charles, william and tried charles but drawing a blank, any info on alice and i'll check her for you may give a clue as to where he might have been,

Tony

Tony Report 27 Dec 2004 13:55

Alice born Stanton Suffolk . Had a son William born 1895 deptford.Alice died before 1901 census.Hope this helps. Cheers Tony.

karenandjim

karenandjim Report 27 Dec 2004 14:05

these people are a mystery, cannot find selina in 1891 census and having real probs finding alice also, have 1 alice at that age who is a niece visiting but no selina with her, sorry mate i'll keep tryin for you

karenandjim

karenandjim Report 27 Dec 2004 14:15

even tried 1891 wales census as a long shot but still no sign