Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

forgotten password help!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 24 Dec 2004 13:14

I tried to change my name for the boards but have forgotten my password. When I clicked on the 'forgot password' I was taken to a login page. Is this right? Usually these sort of boards send an email. What am I doing wrong plwease Jean

Jean

Jean Report 24 Dec 2004 13:23

Thanks Stu, just looked and its there. Was confused 'cos they didn't tell me they wouild do that! Why am I am on here anyway, addicted or what!!!!!!!! Happy Christmas, Jean :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Dec 2004 14:06

Jean I was thinking the same thing! Still, better than watching Xmas Eve TV!!!! Lou

Slinky

Slinky Report 24 Dec 2004 14:10

I'm supposed to be getting ready to go for a meal with my family!!!! Christmas eve and all that....still got plenty of time...will someone tell me when it gets to 4.55 cos I have to be out the house at 5!!!! Just realised, this has nothing to do with passwords.

Jean

Jean Report 24 Dec 2004 15:21

Doesn't matter Lou and Anne, I should be busy in the kitchen but find myself back here!!! Really must close down soon or my visitors will be here. Arriving at 5.30. HELP. Happy Christmas all. Jean :-)

Jean

Jean Report 24 Dec 2004 15:22

And I still haven't changed my name