Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 census look up if possible???

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kate

Kate Report 20 Dec 2004 15:10

Hello, I think Debbie has loads of look ups to do and I've had a little look on Ancestry as far as I can go and would be really grateful if someone who had access could look up a household for me?? My great grandmother comes up as: Const Campbell born 1878 Cheshire England Many many thanks in advance and a happy Christmas to everyone! Kate.

Esta

Esta Report 20 Dec 2004 15:13

Const Campbell 23 Seacombe, Cheshire, England Maid Liscard Cheshire Miriam Jackson 23 Seacombe, Cheshire, England Maid Liscard Cheshire Caroline B Plimpton 48 Fonign, United States of America Wife Liscard Cheshire Chas B Plimpton 7 London, Surrey, England Son Liscard Cheshire Ethel B Plimpton 12 Egremont, Cheshire, England Daughter Liscard Cheshire John C Plimpton 50 Fonign, United States of America Head Liscard Cheshire HOPE THIS HELPS ESTA

Kate

Kate Report 20 Dec 2004 15:52

Esta that's great - I think that must be her! I don't have any details about her parents but (I know this is cheeky) if you have another spare minute could you look at the 1871 & 1881 census - I think there is a Catherine C. Campbell (she might have put her names the other way around) in the 1881 census and I think Mary C Campbell might be her mother - she's in the 1871 census as born in Lancashire but 1881 as born in Scotland - I think there might be a link. Thanks for your help - I think I will subscribe to this in the New Year! Kate.