Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

West Midlands Rowley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jillian

Jillian Report 17 Dec 2004 07:01

I have just found this excellent site, rowleyregis.com. It has the 1881 census for the area, with surname search facility, and forums on family history, Very useful and interesting if you are looking for ancestors in the Dudley, Rowley , and Black Country area

Susan

Susan Report 17 Dec 2004 18:42

thats good. what is the sight as i live in rowley and are tracing dudley rowley smethwick. any new sights would be good.... thanks sue

Jillian

Jillian Report 19 Dec 2004 04:28

Hi Susan, its rowleyregis(.)com, as I said the admin there has done a really good job and theres lots of information Jill

Jillian

Jillian Report 21 Dec 2004 14:10

nudge