Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Emilie, Zerbe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kellie

Kellie Report 16 Dec 2004 21:21

I am trying to find out about and Emilie Zerbe from Hamburg, Germany, she was married to a man who was in the German Navy and they had 3 boys one of which was my grandfather Helmut Otto ?? born 25 November 1909 and a daughter, they loved the Opera and may have been Opera Singers. My Grandfather Helmut who was known as 'Harry Holm' in Sydney Australia was married to Glady's Morgan and they had three children, Beverly, Karin and Anthony, my grandfather has 9 Grandchildren. So if there is anyone out there that can help me, please send me a message as Emilie Zerbe is the key to my family history. Thankyou Kellie Bollmann

Minnehik

Minnehik Report 19 Dec 2004 00:00

I found a dozen or so Emilie Zerbe's on LDS. Do you know if she was born in Hamburg or did she emigrate from Hamburg as that is the point that most emmigrants left from? I could not find her in Hamburg on any of the German sites I use.