Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Did anyone take up the offer of Wannado Broadband

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

shropgirl

shropgirl Report 14 Dec 2004 16:26

I bought the first 2 months with the Modem, Option 1. £17-99 What I want to know for sure is.Can you surf for 8 hours for free online ? Similar to Anytime ? Which I can at the moment go on any time night or day for a fixed monthly fee.of £14-99 Joan

Heather

Heather Report 14 Dec 2004 16:58

I was already on anytime Freeserve when Wanadoo took them over. I have upgraded to the £27.99 per month as my son does on line gaming. I would have gone for the £17.99 if it wasnt for him as that would have been more than enough for my purposes. The thing is the upgrade is for 1 mbp which is twice the speed that the previous connection was. If you go on the wanadoo home page you can see what you are actually getting for each option.

Wifey

Wifey Report 14 Dec 2004 17:54

Hi Joan, I'm with wanadoo, and have been since they changed from freeserve! I usually switch on my PC in the morning, hook up to the internet, and leave it on all day. I also have the £17.99 pm package. Hope this helps you. Best wishes Paula

shropgirl

shropgirl Report 14 Dec 2004 22:20

Thank you Heather and Paula. I have sent you a E.Mail Paula, as you have the same package. Joan

Paul

Paul Report 14 Dec 2004 22:50

I have been with freeserve for about 7 years now and upgraded to the cheaper 17:99 package ,have kids who download loads of songs from internet and not had a problem since upgraded,nor have we exceeded our time etc,and yes you can be on line 24/7 hope this helps. Paul