Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thankyou and Merry Xmas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cindi

Cindi Report 12 Dec 2004 23:04

Lots of people (quite rightly) have said "Thanks" for all the help given in researching the family history. Could I just add a BIG thankyou to all the folk (especially Judy in the States and John Burns) who've helped us through the technical maze of computers and related subjects. Merry Christmas and Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Dec 2004 23:09

Hear hear Many thanks to everyone who has helped me this year, both those who found people I was looking for, and those who didn't, but took the time and trouble to look. Happy Crimbo! nell

Jean

Jean Report 13 Dec 2004 09:36

a big thank you to all the various good people on this site who have assisted me over the past yearon various projects of relatives i will be leaving the site in the new year but a big thank you to to all and a veryhappy christmas and a prosperous new year best wishes jean nadolig llawen,

Sandra

Sandra Report 13 Dec 2004 10:50

I would like to add my thank's to this list,do not know how I would have managed without you all..Have a Great Christmas and a very properous New Year....Sandra :-)

Cindi

Cindi Report 13 Dec 2004 15:46

A Chrimbo nudge