Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rihmond, Surrey, Cemetary Search Site

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 8 Dec 2004 20:10

I have just found the following site. looks good http://www.richmond.gov.uk/burials/regenq.asp

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Dec 2004 21:21

Can thoroughly recommend it - I found the grave of my great-grandparents on the site. I went to the cemetery in the summer and was unable to locate the grave, but contacted the authorities, and got an e-mail next day apologising and a map in the post with the grave marked. I hope to visit soon and see if I can find it this time. nell

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 8 Dec 2004 23:10

I second that opinion, I search that site when it was mentioned before. I found several rellies including one i couldn't place. I telephone the office and they gave me all the details over the phone. Which as it was a child included parents name which helped me place the person.

Carole

Carole Report 9 Dec 2004 12:57

Fab, might help find my great-grandparents! Carole

Carole

Carole Report 9 Dec 2004 13:06

Yay! My great-grannie is on there, buried 4 days after she died. Now I have to physically find it and leave her some flowers. Carole