Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 Census help!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 7 Dec 2004 15:58

Ok can someone help me. When you pay £5 for the set up on 1901 search does this give you 48hrs to search the family? Can you stop and start at anytime whenever or once 48hrs has finished thats it. I have read the info on the website but am unsure what it actually means. Or can i look for 10mins and then stop and go back a week later and start search again? Thanks

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Dec 2004 16:04

You have 48 hours. You can suspend your session and return later, but once the 48 hours is up, or you have permanently exited that's it. nell

Louise

Louise Report 7 Dec 2004 16:09

you can buy vouchers from libary -i think these last for 6 months from louise

Christine in Herts

Christine in Herts Report 7 Dec 2004 22:41

Hi I've used the vouchers. They are valid for six months - or until you use up the credits. Mine never seem to last that long... With a voucher you can suspend a session and go back to it. There's a time limit on a session, but the credits you have not used will still be valid and you start up a new session again later if you llike. Christine