Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

how do i find out death?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jody

Jody Report 18 Nov 2004 18:45

how do i find out the date of death for family members. i have birth, baptism and marriage for majority of them, but death im finding really difficult!! please help me. natalie

Sheila

Sheila Report 18 Nov 2004 18:50

Post a message on here and maybe someone can help.As much detail as you can. I am on Ancestry so will help if I can

Jody

Jody Report 18 Nov 2004 18:57

i'm looking for: 1)Thomas Irving born in Workington, Cumberland 1867. his wife 2)Sarah Irving (Jenkinson) born in Moor Row, Cumberland 1874. they married in Cockermouth, Cumberland 1892 i do not know who Thomas' parents were bur Sarahs were: 3) John Jenkinson born in whitehaven, cumberland 1841 4) Margaret Ross born in Ellenborough, Cumberland they married in Cockermouth 1867 from all the census' they all lways liven in cumberland

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Nov 2004 19:46

Natalie Which census year do they disappear? This will help narrow down the search. nell

Jody

Jody Report 18 Nov 2004 19:50

cannot find them in 1871 (Ancestry doesnt have Cumberland) but have found them in 1881 and 1901 and bothe alive then.