Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

are we joining the dating service !!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥♪ˇ Karen

♥♪ˇ Karen Report 16 Nov 2004 12:01

How annoying is that thing up the top of the page !! aghhhhhhhhhhhh

Heather

Heather Report 16 Nov 2004 12:02

VERY annoying!! Thing is, we would all put in the same interest!!

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 16 Nov 2004 12:05

Fancied the ballroom dancing myself..........NOT! lol Have emailed GC and asked them to remove it Jeanette x

Heather

Heather Report 16 Nov 2004 12:07

Well done Jeanette.

Trouble

Trouble Report 16 Nov 2004 12:07

Might have joined, but with that THING at the start of every page there is no way - GR, GET RID OF IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard in Perth

Richard in Perth Report 16 Nov 2004 12:20

Wonder what they'll call it? Something original like "Hobbies Reunited" I would imagine....

Joyce

Joyce Report 16 Nov 2004 12:22

I think they're out to annoy us .......and succeeding !!! Joyce

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 16 Nov 2004 12:29

Richard How about SAD BU****S REUNITED! lol Jeanette x

Diane

Diane Report 16 Nov 2004 12:30

I agree its really annoying, why can't they put it on the home page, not every single page! Di

♥♪ˇ Karen

♥♪ˇ Karen Report 16 Nov 2004 12:45

we should all be compatible already, seeing as we all share the same hobby.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 16 Nov 2004 12:55

I agree - the homepage would be more than enough. I think they have just decided to milk the 'reunited' idea for all it's worth. Just after our money now and don't care how much they annoy us. TAKE THE FORM OFF !!!! Kath. x

Andrea

Andrea Report 16 Nov 2004 13:20

I thought I'd got on the wrong site when the message popped up. However, I would like to know how you can do ballroom dancing if you get replies from outside the UK. Well I have heard of underwater weddings so perhaps its done in the Atlantic Ocean. lol. Andrea

♥♪ˇ Karen

♥♪ˇ Karen Report 16 Nov 2004 13:27

IT'S GOOOOOONE !!!!

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 17 Nov 2004 14:41

SO GLAD IT'S GONE. They seem to be responding to our requests more quickly than they did. PEOPLE POWER WORKS. Kath. x