Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Printing Large Trees from FTM

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 9 Nov 2004 09:45

I'd like to be able to print out one of my tree branches from FTM on one large sheet - if I do it on a normal printer it would mean attaching about 26 sheets together. Does anyone know if there are print shops or similar who would do this and an idea of the price?

Heather

Heather Report 9 Nov 2004 09:57

Hi there, I had this problem and it is a real pain trying to stick all those A4 pages together! After I had done that my son said I should have put the tree on a CD and taken it to the main library where they have big printers. But I understand some print shops will do it too. Do you have any friends who work in planning or engineering offices??