Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone seen this website?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracey

Tracey Report 8 Nov 2004 08:09

I don't know if this site has already been mentioned but it's supposed to come on line sometime this month. www(.)familyrelatives(.)org I saw it advertised in a family history mag, it looks okay. Tracey

John

John Report 8 Nov 2004 08:18

Thanks Tracey - I've put it in my favourites.

Tracey

Tracey Report 8 Nov 2004 08:22

So have i John!

Lynne

Lynne Report 8 Nov 2004 08:35

Me too! lynne x

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 8 Nov 2004 09:31

Thanks for the tip Tracey. I've added it to my favourites too Jeanette x

Maud

Maud Report 8 Nov 2004 10:22

Thanks for the info Have just tried it, says will be coming online in November, but does not give a date, will keep having a look now and then. However, it seems too godd to be true, and can we really have access to all the BMD`s etc mentioned? and I wonder if there is going to be a fee and how much??

Susan

Susan Report 8 Nov 2004 14:52

This looks promising - thanks for the tip Tracey. Sue

Elise

Elise Report 8 Nov 2004 14:56

Thanks Tracey, have added to my favs as well

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥ Report 8 Nov 2004 15:01

ty for the tip Tracy I have added it to my favorites Julia

Tracey

Tracey Report 8 Nov 2004 21:05

Just wanted to nudge this up for those who haven't seen it.

Sean and  Ray

Sean and Ray Report 8 Nov 2004 22:21

me too !

Emma

Emma Report 8 Nov 2004 22:37

excellent cant wait.

Elise

Elise Report 10 Nov 2004 08:44

Just been on the site to see if it's live yet & they have added a bit where you can add you e-mail address & they will mail you as soon as the site is live. Just thought Id let you know in case you weren't aware Elise

Joan Allan

Joan Allan Report 10 Nov 2004 17:35

Latest information: Available soon - Partially transcribed records 1837-1865 Fully transcribed records and view images 1866-1920 Partially transcribed - Surname Range - view images 1921-1983 Fully transcribed records (images not available) 1984-2002