Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is my eyesight going?? Is the GC writing fading?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val :~)   from West Wirral

Val :~) from West Wirral Report 3 Nov 2004 22:45

Is anyone else aware of the writing getting faint? It's grey! I first noticed it when reading replies from contacts, now I see it elsewhere. If you post a new message can you check if yours is fading? Its under Add Message. please add genealogy questions etc!!! Help me please Val

♥♪ˇ Karen

♥♪ˇ Karen Report 4 Nov 2004 06:53

I noticed that the writing on the tabs up the top, eg 'trying to find' & 'records' is wonky

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 4 Nov 2004 07:27

DITTO!! Karen Must just be us Ozzies? Also on the odd occasion, I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to get to the TIPS,RECORDS,ect, site. Tony.

Irene

Irene Report 4 Nov 2004 07:53

Its Wonky here in the UK as well. Irene

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Nov 2004 09:02

Yes, the tabs at the top of the screen are now definitely wonky here in Somerset! This only happened a few days ago. I know that any emails I receive through the GR contact message box are written in grey, bit silly that, but I haven't noticed the print getting any lighter recently. Mandy :)

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Nov 2004 09:06

The tabs at the top of mine are wonky, feint and I have 2 of them, one above the other, identical wording!

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 4 Nov 2004 09:25

Not it's not just your, mine are wonky to lol Nicola

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 4 Nov 2004 10:07

My tabs are wonky, also relative list when veiwing other peoples trees, and the blue is fading.