Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

finding my brother

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Conrad

Conrad Report 29 Oct 2004 09:20

does anyone have any advice on how to go about finding my brother. Ive just found out some more details about him. His name is RICHARD MICHAEL F CLARK he was born in worcester between jan, feb ,mar 1969. His mothers name is carol ann florence clark (nee turk) and his fathers name is michael john clark.

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Oct 2004 09:32

You could post a message on the trying to find board, or you could post a message for Allan Green. He has access to address for people in the UK and he has a thread on this board called 60 Million Live Names. Ali

Seasons

Seasons Report 29 Oct 2004 12:05

Ask someone to do a electors roll search for family. Rachel does them over on the Records board and I think someone else does too. Post a message on Lookupuk*com or Missing-you*net or even on Channel 4's Lost Touch teletext page 151. Have you also looked up Friends Reunited - he may be registered and they also have a Trying to Find page. If your brother doesn't know about you then take it very steady when you find him - shock sometimes generates a rejection reaction and it may be worth going through a third party ie someone in his family who knew about you!!!

Sheila

Sheila Report 29 Oct 2004 12:51

Hi Conrad, Just had a look on my 2003 info disk and there are 40 Richard M Clark's down in the UK, thats presuming he has entered his middle name on the elecetoral form, Do you know the county he was born in? E-mail me the details and I will see what I can find for you. Best Wishes Sheila