Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

are you having trouble downloading Ancestry images

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lucky

Lucky Report 26 Oct 2004 12:42

Anyone else having problems downloading images from Ancestry. Using the advanced viewer nothing is happening. It's there with the basic one but taking ages to switch around the page. A pain. Diane

Lucky

Lucky Report 26 Oct 2004 17:24

It just isn't downloading like it normally does. Very weird, my sub is up in a couple of days. I'm going to cancel anyway. Fed up waiting for all "my" counties to come on. Last quarter been a bit of a waste. May be a problem on their end. Diane

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Oct 2004 18:19

I save my images the same way as Marnie, and haven't had any problems. I sent one to somebody as an email attachment last night, so maybe there are problems with the Ancestry site today? Mandy :)