Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Darren

Darren Report 23 Oct 2004 21:42

Henry Harrison c1864 M Maria Blackwell in London c1863 I have found there marriage on Free BMD, but before I order there Marriage certificate can anyone tell me if there are to be found anywhere else, census maybe? Thanks

Mad Alice

Mad Alice Report 23 Oct 2004 22:06

I think I have found him on ancestry living in Chelsea with father charles and \mother Hannah, it has a wildcard error so I cannot view other members of family but gan view image, Does this sound like him?

Mad Alice

Mad Alice Report 23 Oct 2004 22:12

This is the only Maria Blackwell I can find of the right age living in Northampton shire Elizabeth Blackwell 34 Kettering, Northamptonshire, England Head Higham Ferrers Northamptonshire Gertrude Kate Blackwell 1 Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire, England Daughter Higham Ferrers Northamptonshire Herbert Charles Blackwell 10 Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire, England Son Higham Ferrers Northamptonshire Maria Emma Blackwell 8 Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire, England Daughter Higham Ferrers Northamptonshire

Mad Alice

Mad Alice Report 23 Oct 2004 22:31

There are lots of Henry Hrrisons on Family search born in London at that time. Linda

Darren

Darren Report 23 Oct 2004 22:36

I don't know parents names of Henry & Maria but i do have childrens names, Florence 1887, Henry c1886, William c1889 & Ellen c1896. I quite sure they were all from London.

Mad Alice

Mad Alice Report 23 Oct 2004 23:14

On 1901 census: Florence Harrison 13 Shoreditch Daughter Shoreditch London Henry Harrison 37 Hackney Head Shoreditch London Henry Harrison 15 Lambeth Son Shoreditch London Maria Harrison 38 Hackney Wife Shoreditch London Nelly Harrison 5 Shoreditch Daughter Shoreditch London William Harrison 12 Shoreditch Son Shoreditch London Linda