Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What improvements to GR????

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Trouble

Trouble Report 21 Oct 2004 22:54

Following on from the SERIOUS SUGGESTION thread . We have just been given an extra week to GR due to the issues recently, They mention that we are all happy with the improvements, WHAT IMPROVEMENTS? or am I missing something here??? Tracie . - ------------------------------------------------------------------- GR Mail.................... Over the past few weeks we’ve received many emails saying how much you love the recent improvements to the site, ...... ...... may have experienced a slower than usual service as these upgrades have been put in place. ....., we’ve added an extra week to your membership.

Jan

Jan Report 22 Oct 2004 08:14

I just got the email about the extra week - I replied saying thanks very much but I have yet to speak to someone (unless they have only recently joined) who likes the improvements. I also mentioned the crazy situation with viewing of trees - the REMOVE ACCEPT bit - I had inadvertantly given all and sundry access to my tree until I read in one of the TIPS that I was doing it the wrong way round drrr - it doesn't make sense. - Jan