Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thank you JUDE (& hubby)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Oct 2004 16:58

Yesterday evening I posted a message on this board asking if there was anyone in the South Stoneham area of Southampton who could take a photo of a grave for me. By 4.30pm today, Jude and her hubby had collected his digital camera from work, been to the cemetery, taken photos and emailed them to me. How incredibly kind is that? It never ceases to amaze me what nice, kind people are on this site, and although I've emailed Jude direct, I thought you should all know about her kindness. The grave was of my sister-in-law's grandmother and she is thrilled to bits at finally piecing together her past. Grateful thanks, Mandy :)

Heather

Heather Report 17 Oct 2004 17:03

Yes, it does restore your faith doesnt it. People have been brilliant on here, really put themselves out to help others. Well done guys.

Is it a bird? is it a plane?

Is it a bird? is it a plane? Report 17 Oct 2004 17:29

Round of applause for Jude and hubby I think :) Yes, I have to say the people who are here regularly are great :)