Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

PROBLEM!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

cherub751

cherub751 Report 16 Oct 2004 17:43

I AM TRYING TO UPDATE MY TREE BUT HAPPY GENES WON'T LET ME. ANYBODY ELSE HAVING A PROBLEM? cAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE?

Linda

Linda Report 16 Oct 2004 17:48

I am trying to export mine and can't, I think the problem is on the site

cherub751

cherub751 Report 16 Oct 2004 18:15

Thanks Linda, at least I know it 's not me. Sheila

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Oct 2004 18:50

Yes I've had a problem with the editing feature - getting that happy genes error message. But by last night I was able to update ok. Mandy :)

Trouble

Trouble Report 16 Oct 2004 19:01

I still can't export, but part of the day I was able to edit. but still not completly fixed

Carol

Carol Report 16 Oct 2004 19:06

I really need to export my tree, as I had a computer crash and had to reinstall everything. I had a backup on disc, but it was an older one and some was missing. At least I know it isn`t something I am doing wrong.

cherub751

cherub751 Report 16 Oct 2004 19:13

Thank you all. I tried again about five minutes ago but still no luck. Very frustrating when you want to add relatives that you have been trying to find for months!

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Oct 2004 19:19

Sheila i've been having the same problem since Thursday. I've e-mailed the genes team twice and they say they are unable to duplicate the problem at their end so therefore are unable to tell me how to correct it! Ali