Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

DISTRICT CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kerrie

Kerrie Report 9 Oct 2004 16:41

Hello, I've been trying to find a death entry on the 1837 site all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By any chance did the district Haltwhsitle change to something else at some point in time?? Thanks Kerrie

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 9 Oct 2004 18:03

Free BMD shows Haltwhistle goes up to 1936. Genuki says it is now Northumberland West. Hope this helps! Maz. XX

Kerrie

Kerrie Report 9 Oct 2004 18:17

Hello, Thanks Maz! I know what i'm looking for now :) Kerrie

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 9 Oct 2004 18:57

You're welcome!! :-)) Maz. XX

Kerrie

Kerrie Report 9 Oct 2004 19:14

I've been looking for a death in Haltwhistle! all I know its some time after 1921, so that's where I started. After getting up to 1953, I've come to the conclusion that he's still alive! (even though he'll be 128 now!) I feel the need to explain myself!!!! Kerrie :)