Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Online genalogy Magazine

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wayne the boy from OZ

Wayne the boy from OZ Report 8 Oct 2004 01:34

Online genealogy Magazine. http(:)//www(.)familytreemagazine(.)com/101newsites/share(.)html - Remove the brackets. This site has lots of goodies. and names some great sites to visit. Wayne lawrence

Mardi

Mardi Report 8 Oct 2004 02:42

Hi Wayne, I've been using the site for some time now..sure beats paying $10 (Oz) for an already out of date issue. Only problem is I have this great stack of mags worth hundreds of dollars that I no longer need! Kaye (Sydney)

Carol

Carol Report 8 Oct 2004 03:45

Pam, Are you removing the brackets?

Mardi

Mardi Report 8 Oct 2004 04:20

Pam, Just try www(.)familytreemagazine(.)com remove brackets Kaye (Sydney)

♥♪ˇ Karen

♥♪ˇ Karen Report 8 Oct 2004 09:58

Just having a squiz & it all seems to be about USA. Is there anything about England on it? Karen

Wayne the boy from OZ

Wayne the boy from OZ Report 8 Oct 2004 10:17

It was the links that they were reviewing that attracted me. Wayne

Mardi

Mardi Report 8 Oct 2004 11:17

The British Family Tree magazine's website is.. www(.)family-tree(.)co(.)uk remove brackets. Kaye (Sydney)

Pamela

Pamela Report 8 Oct 2004 12:34

Thanks to you all, I am removing brackets will try again. Regards Pam