Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Computer - college learning materials.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine2

Christine2 Report 4 Oct 2004 15:08

This is a long shot but can anyone remember this or is the person reading it!! A little while ago there was a thread from someone about learning to use a computer. I can't remember all the details except that when I mentioned that you could get the college learning material to study at home, whoever it was asked where from. I e-mailed her to say that I couldn't lay my hands on the details just then but would let her know when I found them. Well, I have found them, but idiot that I am, I cannot find a copy of her e-mail anywhere. I hate to let people down and am kicking myself. I don't suppose anyone remembers do they? Thanks - Chrissie

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 4 Oct 2004 15:15

Chrissie, Have you tried looking on 'your threads only'? it maybe on there kim

Christine2

Christine2 Report 4 Oct 2004 15:57

Thanks Kim Have to confess that I hadn't thought of that. Oops!! Only problem is that I think it may have started out as a different subject!! Chrissie

Christine2

Christine2 Report 4 Oct 2004 18:24

nudged for evening viewers.

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 4 Oct 2004 21:31

Chrissie, if you click on 'your threads only' read through the Thread titles, may jog your mamory, just a thought. Kim

Christine2

Christine2 Report 4 Oct 2004 22:36

Thanks again Kim I have tried - still can't find it. I think it came up in a thread that didn't have any connection possibly. I just hope something comes back to me. Regards - Chrissie