Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How can I find out how many persons in anothers tr

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 27 Sep 2004 22:42

Is this only available with people who have posted on the boards?

Sheila

Sheila Report 27 Sep 2004 22:44

HI Carol, You just have to click onto the persons name and it will tell you, you have 360. Regards Sheila

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Sep 2004 22:50

But it doesn't seem to work if you select someone via, say, the name search facility (ie, not posting on the boards). Perhaps it might be best to email GR? Would be interested to know the answer! Mandy :)

Carol

Carol Report 27 Sep 2004 22:56

That is what I was wondering Mandy. You do a name search, then click the envelope and get a message with the persons name and member number but no other information. I have found a definate connection on my fiances side, sent a message, but no reply as yet. This is a known relative, so we can just as easily phone her, at least we know she is interested in the family history.