Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Death certificate

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Queenie

Queenie Report 22 Sep 2004 17:06

I am trying to get my gt , gt grandads death certificate but can not find a ref no for him. He is Mathew Pepper. He was buried 6th Jan 1922 at Anns Hill cemetery, gosport aged 65. He was born 1857 and his marriage age ,1881,91 and 1901 census ages all match correctly. I have checked 1837online twice 1921-1923 and still cant find him. His birth only has the name Mathew so Im assumming he wouldnt be buried under another and he was never known as anything else. Is the answer blindingly obvious because I cant see it, please help.

Queenie

Queenie Report 22 Sep 2004 18:27

Thanks for the help. Trying different spelling might work. I got the date of the burial from the cemetry itself with the location of the grave and it had no death date on the info.