Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Debs - New Web site

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Seasons

Seasons Report 26 Aug 2004 20:23

http://www.ormond.i8.com/ Don't know if you've got this one on your list - haven't gone into what's on it but looks interesting.

Emma

Emma Report 27 Aug 2004 00:32

wow wow wow really brilliant thank you so much i have found the date of marriage of my grandad i am so chuffed thank you for those who dont know it was . com at the end

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Aug 2004 07:53

After the i8 it's (.)com - and it looks a great site, thanks for that. Mandy :)

Christine

Christine Report 27 Aug 2004 10:40

yeah thanks deb i've found a few people there chris

Lucky

Lucky Report 27 Aug 2004 13:02

What a great site, definately one to spend a bit of time looking through. Thanks Diane

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 27 Aug 2004 13:46

Thanks!! Spent the last 2 hours on the Utah Digital Newspapers site listed on there and found a few articles. Now know that my mormon cousins were very bad cricketers and their children were once arrested for stealing a horse! Liz :)