Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How do I renew my membership before it expires?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Teresa In Canada

Teresa In Canada Report 25 Aug 2004 17:38

My membership expires around the end of September. I need to renew now as I will be away for a while and the membership will expire before I return. I emailed support a week ago but they havent responded. Do you get a message from GC telling when to renew?

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 25 Aug 2004 18:03

Hi Teresa, Yes GC will inform you on site when your membership is due to be renewed. Maureen

Russell

Russell Report 25 Aug 2004 18:08

Hello Teresa, Just renew when you come back. I let my membership lapse for a couple of weeks and when I renewed, all my contacts etc were still there. So there is no need to renew until you need to use the site again. RVRO

Teresa In Canada

Teresa In Canada Report 25 Aug 2004 19:26

Thanks Russell and Maureen. I was just a little concerned as there have been some postings saying that others have had trouble renewing.