Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

In case this helps someone...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 25 Aug 2004 16:17

please see below...

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 25 Aug 2004 16:17

I've been researching a long time. I save everything I am given and everything I find. The paperwork is not organized like it should be (to say the least!). While looking for some photos last night, I came across some information I had been given several years ago, and prior to owning a computer. I forgot I had the "tree" (sent to me by a distant relative) and can now look around the internet in hopes of finding additional information. If you are stuck and frustrated, and haven't looked through your paperwork lately, take time out to go through your records. Perhaps you might find something that wasn't helpful when you received it, but could be now.