Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can anyone help me?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nigel

Nigel Report 24 Aug 2004 20:04

Im looking for my Grans parents. My Gran is Annie Maud Yeo Born 14th March 1892 and died 10Th Jan 1973. Hope someone can help?

Mary

Mary Report 24 Aug 2004 20:10

You need to give the area she was born or died. Mary

Crista

Crista Report 24 Aug 2004 20:18

Nigel, This is the only birth that matches on FreeBMD Births Dec 1881 YEO Annie Maud Neath 11a _61 Crista

Gypsy

Gypsy Report 24 Aug 2004 20:27

There is only 1 Annie Yeo aged 9 on the 1901 census, she is living in West Ham with, Samuel Yeo 31 born Plymouth, Devon a clerk Annie Yeo 28 born Guildford, Surrey Gladys Yeo aged 7 born Forest Gate, Essex Florence Yeo aged 5 born Forest Gate, Essex There is no Annie Maud Yeo Pat

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 24 Aug 2004 20:41

Because she died after 1963 you can buy her death certificate, using her married name (should be easy to find reference number - should be in the Sep qtr of 1973). This should gie you the correct details of her birth, place of birth etc. That will then help you find more about her!

Janet 693215

Janet 693215 Report 24 Aug 2004 21:54

If she is the one in West Ham one of her decendants may have been a teacher at my school in Leyton!

Crista

Crista Report 25 Aug 2004 00:04

The one in West Ham is Annie Alice Yeo so that's not the right one. Crista